5.29.2013

Soy Vay sauce...yum

Check out this sauce I recently tried, thanks to Meijer and Soy Vay.  The flavor I sampled was Veri Veri Teriyaki.  The website says "this sauce has a flavor so nice, we had to name it twice!"  Love it!  It is no ordinary teriyaki sauce.  Veri Veri Teriyaki includes a combination of garlic, ginger, and toasted sesame seeds with preservative-free soy sauce to bring out one great flavor.

I had some pork chops on hand, so I decided to marinate these for my husband to cook on the grill.  I put 5 pork chops in a zip close plastic bag and added about 1/2 cup of the Veri Veri Teriyaki sauce.  I closed up the bag and made sure all the chops were coated with sauce.  Then I let it marinate in the fridge over night. 

Here is what they looked like off the grill.  They had a nice flavor on the outside but we decided to try some more of the sauce for dipping too.  Great for marinating and dipping...yummo! 

If you sign up on the Soy Vay website you can get a $1.00 coupon!


No comments: