3.19.2008

Creative Corner...storing memorabilia

Do you have items that you want to keep in your scrapbook but don't actually want to adhere to the actual page? Cards, ticket stubs, brochures...to name a few...are items I find myself wanting to hang on to but not necessarily put on my scrapbook pages. Most of the time I use albums with top loading pages. I have just been sticking items down in the page protector, behind the scrapbook page that the memorabilia happens to correspond with. Just recently I had the idea to adhere an envelope to the back of my page and stick the items in there. You can't see the items but they are securely attached to the scrapbook page. This seems to be working out great! Do you have any other ideas for hanging onto that memorabilia you just can't part with?

No comments: