8.02.2011

scrapping is a {smash}!

I shared with you several weeks ago about my new Smash book! It was my first time using one and I loved it. Their are several different styles you can choose from, mine being the Mod Black style. The pages are filled with a variety of different designs of scrapbook paper it was so awesome how they worked out with the content I added to my book!

This was my beginning page...I started with the blue background and then just layered some travel themed items on the pages.

I laughed to myself when I saw these pages because they had a rain theme. Well it rained on my hubby and dad when they went to the ballgame...perfect for highlighting that info here!

I made sure and kept brochures, tickets, coupons, receipts, etc....really anything I thought I'd include in my book. On this page, I cut up the brochure and made a tag for one side of the page and used another portion for part of the title.

I totally recommend you try a Smash book and let me know what you think. It is such fast and easy scrapping! My mom is not a big scrapbooker but she used one for our trip and loved it!

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Your Smash book is so cute, Mandy! I've never heard of it and real scrapbooking scares me a little so this might be the way to start. Thanks for the inspiration!