9.18.2011

{disney} here we come...

We are gearing up for another trip to Walt Disney World!!! So I am busy making packing lists, honing up on airline policies and working on a few fun projects! Did you hear that....fun projects!....well guess what, I thought I would take this week and show them too you!

One of my goals before going back was to finish my scrapbook from our trip last year. Well I am happy to say as of several weeks ago it is done!!! YAY! So to kick off my week of Disney projects I thought I'd share a couple of the layouts...

This is the opening page of the album. I just used some random pics with the title "here we go" as sort of an overview of the trip.


This was such a fun character meeting. Little Bit had an adorable Minnie outfit that a friend had loaned us. She looked just like Minnie...and Minnie's reaction to her was great!


Another memorable greeting was Jessie from Toy Story. She is Little Bit's favorite...she was even her for Halloween last year!

Hopefully you will join me all week as we get geared up for Disney!!!

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

Woo Hoo!

Shirley said...

Lydia loves Minnie Mouse and has a Minnie Mouse dress too.