9.23.2011

a preschooler's {disney} scrapbook...

We got together at the park the other day with some friends to celebrate Little Bit's birthday. She got a couple gifts and in one were some Disney stickers. The friend who gave them to her said she could make a scrapbook of our trip with them. As soon as we got home from the park guess what she wanted to do.....MAKE A SCRAPBOOK!

After digging around a bit for something to use for the book....I found an old journal that I wasn't using and we grabbed some paper and stickers to personalize the cover.

Then I cut up some paper accents, punched some Mickey heads, ran them through my Xyron so everything was easy for her to apply....and let her have at it! I did give her a little guidance of course, but she got to place everything where she wanted it. I was super impressed. She was so excited the whole time we were making it. She kept rubbing my arm, telling me how happy she was that I was letting her make her own scrapbook....just melted my heart!

Now she can't wait to get pics....she already wants to show it off. She carries it all over the house and has looked at it a thousand times since Tuesday! She is a girl after my own crafty heart! ;)

No comments: