9.15.2011

Essie nail color....

Essie's got a brand new bag for fall 2011! I was recently contacted by Meijer about reviewing the new fall line of nail colors by Essie. Their newest color collection is inspired by handbags! Here is the kit I received....

...cute little zipper pouch {we all know how much those can come in handy!} and 6 great nail colors!

These colors just scream fall to me....think falling leaves! Colors included in this collection are lady like, case study, carry on, power clutch, very structured and glamour purse.

I decided to try out the polish on myself and Little Bit {cause what little girl doesn't love getting their toes painted?!} I liked that there were a few lighter color choices in this collection, appropriate for little girls. I chose the lady like for Little Bit. For myself I was drawn to the burnt sienna color, very structured....so fallish!

I totally love this polish! The application was great. It goes on so smoothly and just has a wonderful finish. I definitely see more Essie nail colors in my future!

Check out these great Essie nail colors at Meijer starting this fall!

No comments: