9.21.2011

{character} autographs

One of Little Bits favorite things to do at Disney World was get autographs from all the characters. I didn't realize how much she would love this but she was so excited every time someone new wrote their name in her book! So I knew we would need one again this year.

Last year I made this autograph book to take to Disney and it worked out great! Well we have plenty of pages left, so I just tweaked it a bit and we are using it again this year.

All I did was add this years date to the front label and add a little tab about halfway through the book. Last years signatures are in the front half and this years will go in the back half. Carrying it in the pencil pouch worked out great too....keeps it nice and safe when it rains or if we go on water rides!

No comments: