9.28.2011

{princess} party

Today my baby girl is 4!!! I can't believe it has been 4 years already. Time sure does go by too fast! Little Bit is such a sweetie and I am extremely blessed to be her mommy! Over Labor Day we had her family birthday party. She wanted a princess theme...
I thought it would be fun for her if she dressed up like a princess for the party, so here she is all decked out in her Snow White dress!

I tried to be thrifty on decor and make what I could. I saw this castle online and thought, maybe I could make one....and this is what I came up with. I started with a 12x12 piece of cardstock for the main tower and went from there.

She really wanted me to use her little princesses in the decor so I set up the castle on the table and put the princesses all around it. We hung some balloons and tissue poms from the chandelier.

I really wanted to make her a cake but we were traveling with it and I had been sick that week...so we just went with a store bought one. I added a few of her little princesses to the top and she was pleased!

Here's one more pic of my little princess with her 2 aunties! Happy birthday Little Bit!!!

No comments: