9.07.2011

preschool {first day}!

Today was Little Bit's first day of preschool! She was so excited and couldn't wait to get there. {Owl backpack and all!} She did awesome...mom got a little teary eyed pulling away from the school but...she did great!

The mom and scrapbooker in me knew I wanted some special photos to celebrate and remember this day. I had seen several people around blogland using chalkboards to document the grade they child was going into. So off to Hobby Lobby I went in search of a chalkboard. They sell small unfinished wood ones for like $3 something....pair that low price with a 40% coupon and you have a deal! Then I took some blue paint to it and our photo session was on...



This last one is my favorite...gotta get it in a frame! Totally love that girl!

No comments: