9.19.2011

{mickey} matching game

We are going to be spending some time in the car and on a plane getting to our destination....so I wanted some new entertainment items for Little Bit. That being said, the projects for today and tomorrow are travel activities.

First off I created a Mickey matching game! I had heard that Home Depot had Disney paint and the paint chip colors were in the shape of Mickey heads. I wanted to do this for our trip last year but since we don't have a Home Depot close to us I kept this idea on the back burner until I was near one and could pick some up. Well recently I got what I needed to put this game together.

Begin by picking out your colors. Since Little Bit is all about rainbow colors these days I decided to go with the colors of the rainbow. I got 2 of each color and then enough black ones to be the backs.

Then I ran them through my Xyron to get a full coverage of adhesive. Next place a color back to back with a black and you have your cards!

Lay all the cards color side down.....

and start matching!

Little Bit loves this....now I just hope it doesn't get too old before the trip! ;)


Linking up to Made By You Monday!

No comments: