12.18.2011

frosting {fudge}!

Several weeks ago at a stamping night I tried some yummy fudge made by a fellow stamper. Come to find out it was only 2 ingredients! Chocolate chips and chocolate icing....can you believe it?! She said you could use any kind of baking chips and icing. So I decided I wanted to try it out for myself.

I thought peanut butter fudge sounded good. So I got pb chips and cream cheese icing. Just melt the pb chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Then stir in the icing. Spread in a baking dish lined with parchment paper {the size of pan you use will depend on how thick you want your fudge}. I used an 8x10 size dish. Place in fridge until set.

Then cut into squares and enjoy! Package up to give as gifts....or eat it all yourself! ;)

Next I want to try chocolate chips and coconut pecan icing!

No comments: