12.17.2011

paper bag {tags}

It's the last week before Christmas!!! Are all your gifts wrapped? Maybe you are in need of some gift tags. Well grab a brown paper bag, a Christmas stamp or two and some scissors and you will have a pile of tags in no time!

These are the supplies that I used to create my tags.

I started off stamping some trees on the paper bag. {I used Stampin Up markers so I could use multiple colors and also only ink as many trees as I wanted.}

Then I used a punch to create some of my tags. I positioned the punch with the trees to one side, so I could have room to write to and from on the tag.

Here is a sampling of the tags I created. I punched some but also used scissor to just cut some rectangle tags. If you aren't a stamper or don't have any Christmas stamps, you could always just have plain tags or use some stickers!

Now that you have your tags....go get wrappin'!

No comments: