11.14.2010

Christmas planner...

I totally copied this idea from Dawn McVey. She is so creative and has wonderful cards and projects! I loved the idea of having something cute and compact to keep all the gift ideas, notes for the holidays and gift receipts together in.
I made 3 books....one for ME, one for my mom and the third for my mother in law.

Here are some sneak peaks inside...I just used some random Christmas paper that I had on hand. The cover is made from My Mind's Eye Life Stories paper pad.

The "WISH" and "december" stamps are from Unity Stamp Co. and the "25" is a clear stamp from JoAnns.
I printed some sheet music off to use as accents in the planner. Here I punched some with the new large label punch from SU. Then punched a scalloped circle from blue cardstock, cut it in half and mounted it behind the label.

Here is a full sheet of the music paper. I used some chalk ink to give it an aged look. I included an envelope in the back to hold gift receipts!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

super duper! i'm glad i have you to find all the cool projects out there. ;) good work!