11.30.2010

december daily foundation...

I first posted about my December Daily album here. I have more to show you...
I wanted to spruce up the plain green cover....so I used some scrap paper, cut outs and a few stickers.

Then for the inside pages I took inspiration from what Ali is doing. I just cut white cardstock to fit the binder and punched the holes. Then freehanded black lines all around the page to create a border and box at the bottom part of the page. Then using rubons I added numbers in the lower corners.

Then I placed all my paper scraps, stickers, accents, memorabilia, etc. in this turquoise tin. So I am ready to create pages as I get my pictures.

...Some of our holiday traditions start in November so I have actually started taking pictures for my album! Looking forward to putting it all together!

No comments: