11.09.2010

juice OR {bowling pin}...

OK....pop quiz...what's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this pic...
Juice, right? Well how about the 2nd thing that comes to mind? Did you say bowling pins??? I did! I was rinsing out an empty container last week and thought, is there anything I could reuse these for...and bowling came to mind.

With winter quickly approaching we are going to be spending more time indoors, so why not have a new bowling game to play in the basement! I am still in the process of collecting containers but plan to use 5 for the game. I am removing the labels, using goo gone to get the sticky off and then washing them up. I think we will try tennis balls as our "bowling ball"....will let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

What a cute idea. I'm going to have to try this. Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment about my Thankful banner. I'm hosting We're Organized Wednesday link party and a giveaway if you'd like to come enter. Hope to see you there.

Ladybuglair75 said...

I've made a set using the Graduates puffs containers. I've also made a mini set using the little milk containers from kids' meals at Culver's. I'll look to see if I have any extra if you'd like them...

Anonymous said...

Cute idea! I use to do this with 2 liter soda bottles when my older kids were young!? Since we don't drink that much soda anymore I'll probably hang onto the juice bottles and give them a try!