11.01.2010

thankful {leaves}

Can you believe it is November already?! This year has just flown by. Once November hits I start really looking forward to Thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday! I just love the family time, yummy food and fall in full swing!

I saw this idea today on The Activity Mom and just love it!....so I decided that Little Bit and I will do it as well. I have printed out these leaves and will cut them out on colored cardstock. {I found a leaf image on one of my Cricut cartridges...so I cut my leaves out that way instead.} Then each day this month we will write something we are thankful for. This will be a fun way for Little Bit to learn about being thankful and give her a way to express it!

2 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

I'm so excited about doing this too! =)

Such a cute Halloween costume and bag! =)

Finding Balance mommy said...

Thanks for the idea! That's a great one!!! I enjoy looking at your blog :-)