8.16.2010

MORE recipe organization!

I have seen these Paula Deen recipe cards and organizers at Michaels but hadn't paid too much attention to them. Well my mom was up visiting this weekend and she is a huge Paula Deen fan...so when I told her they had stuff at Michaels we quickly went to check it out! Guess what....it was on sale 40% off!
We both got a recipe card box and a couple packs of recipe cards. The box was only $1.80 and came with 8 divider cards labeled appetizers, desserts, drinks, main dishes, pasta & bread, soups & salads, vegetables & sides, and miscellaneous. The recipe cards were only .60 and came in packs of 18. I saw at least 3 different designs of the cards. They also had some coupon organizers, recipe binders, round tins, magnets and recipes.

I have a small basket that just has recipes thrown in it, some are already on cards while other are just scraps of paper or magazine clippings. My plan is to clean out this basket and organize the recipes in my new box!

1 comment:

Lana said...

That's a super cute recipe box! I use a binder and sheet protectors for all of my recipes (divided by category and whether I've actually tried/made it or would like to try it) Happy cooking! :)