8.29.2010

Nutella....YUM!


I was just talking about Nutella with some gals yesterday and today I stubbled across a coupon {which are few and far between!} for $1.00 off. This chocolate hazelnut spread has become a staple in our pantry. I first had the tasty treat on a crepe with strawberries and bananas. Let me just say...YUMMO! We mostly use it as a dip with animal crackers, almonds, marshmallows, and fruit. I put apples on Little Bit's plate the other day and she took one bite. As soon as I added a little Nutella she gobbled them all up! If you haven't tried Nutella yet...grab this coupon and run to the store...you don't want to miss out any longer! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i still have to try this and just noticed the coupon in the ads. :) will this be good for the protein diet? ;)