8.06.2010

wall decor...

I have had these done for a while, just now getting around to posting them. When I started redoing Little Bit's room I wanted some new wall decor. I really liked this collage on Craftiness in not Optional but I didn't have the right sized pieces or the right wall space. So I just took used it as inspiration.

I found the G at Michaels craft store and painted it green to match the stripe in the wall border. I made the paper pieced art...taking inspiration from a recent Stampin Up mini catalog.

I made a poofy paper flower embellishment to add some pizazz to another framed art piece. I took a wooden embroidery hoop and stretched some some pink fabric through {going to be a valance to match...still need to make this!}. The owl is some decor elements vinyl from Stampin Up that I applied to the glass of an 8x10 frame. I painted the wooden frame the same green I used on the G.

No comments: